New Toy 88 Tornado Red 16v non A/C (Factory)

I'm so bad, hell at this rate there won't be any left for anyone
else. The car is going to cost me with TT&L $910. As chucks said it
is incredibly straight, I couldn't believe it, most have road rash
on the bottom, there is practically none. And it is quieter than any
16v I have ever heard, it appears to have some sort of cat back
system and I like it. and the idle is a dream, I need to get a
battery and passenger halfshaft (hehe got 2 in the garage). Tires are
like brand new, it has some exhuast rattle (I'm sure it is just the
heat shield that is loose. Small dent in the passenger side fender
(can be massaged out) and the driver side fender has an anntena hole
with a plug. I know where I can get a matching fender with no hole.
Can you tell I am stoked, THANKS CHUCK.

Brian

88 16v Scirocco (Pick It Up Tuesday)
87 16v Scirocco
88 Jetta GL
00 Nissan Frontier 4 Crew Cab

Oh happy days

I would like to thank my wife, who puts up with the MADNESS. Damn I
love her.