OT {GTI or MINI}

I drove the 227 version of the WRX and it's an awesome car. I'm not sure
why they dropped the power by 60HP but I'm not Subaru management. In other
countries the ~225HP car is the 2.0GT and the WRX has always had ~280HP.
STI's have been the trick version to have, well that and the 22B or the P1.

If a real STI Version VIII (I think that's the count) comes to the states
as rumored for MY2004 I will  be standing in line to get mine... Noting can
beat it for price/performance IMHO.

Looking at past pricing the STI version will probably cost around $5K more
than a WRX putting it in at $30K.

-RGK