wheel spacers

> As you point out the centering rings are held in place by the round clip.
> So, remove the round clip then the centering ring can be tapped out. If you
> don't remove the round clip you can pound all day and it won't come out.
> There's nothing more to it. (except maybe a little corrosion)
> Dan

ok, but how do i go about getting that round clip out?  It seems virtually impossible.  I can't get a screwdrivier behind it to pry it out, and everytime i use a knife, the knife breaks.  But you are right, no amount of pounding will seem ot get it out.  Thanks for the help.

Aargh, this is frustrating...
--

Doug C.
'88 16v