The car is possessed!

--- Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >From: Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
> >I need to get this problem solved as I plan to
> transplant
> >this engine / wiring etc into an '81 'rocco later this
> >spring.

> Is this the one for MY car? Ohhh you are a sweetheart!

Sorry Julie, 'twould be going into Kevin Wenzel's ex-'81 S,
which has been sitting in my barn since LAST Cincy not
getting anything done.  Hopefully I'll have some progress
made by this Cincy....    depends partially on how quickly
I get pieces of 16v back from Brett.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace