blown head gasket...plain text

--=======48A33848=======

At 06:13 PM 2/22/02 -0500, 16V Jason wrote:

>Sounds like you did, Ryan. :(
>
>Jason
>

>At 06:03 PM 2/22/2002, Ryan Ruggles wrote:
>>Hey, I just added some oil to my roc today and noticed some fucking milky
>>oil on the inside of the filler cap.  Please tell me I didn't blow a head
>>gasket...........Please
>>
>>this is the kind of head I don't like getting...

Don't jump to conclusions.  Unless you are losing coolant and can't see
where it
is going it is more than likely just moisture from short trips.  Pretty
common.  Plus
if you had coolant leaking into your oil you would more than likely have
oil in the coolant.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-Just rolled 100K
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.