Dyno 2000

Fellow listers,
    My latest find for my scirocco list buddies. This program simulates engines on your pc. It does
about everything: any c/r, bore, stroke, turbo, supercharging, tuned intake, etc. It doesnt match
our needs exactly, but keep in mind its intended for all engine types.
    I plugged in some 16v numbers and got a result that looked VERY close to stock. I wonder if we
can get some good lift/duration/overlap numbers for all the cams available to us.... hrm.

Anyhow, here you go, people (NOTE: keep this 'within the list', and if you like this program enough,
buy it!).
ftp://etka:etka@scirocco.dhs.org:69/Dyno2000.zip (a mere 900k, for you modem types).

Unzip to a folder you make on your hard drive, run the .exe, and start playing!

Enjoy!

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has begun', rocco #7)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch, driveshafts, wheels :)