Steering wheels

Hey all!

Haven't chatted in a while, been busy with work/family/and recently car.  I
just wanted to let you all know that I recently traded a older used Momo
steering wheel for my VERY long lasting MK1 Scirocco Wolfsburg steering
wheel and the difference is phenomenal!  Now I am one of the bigger
advocates of keeping VW parts on VWs but the only way I would take this
steering wheel off would be to install a new Momo wheel.  The size, the
thickness and the LEATHER all sold me.  Plus I got a new/old stock hub on
ebay that came with the Wolfsburg horn button so it looks nice.  Just wanted
to let you all know and gab since I haven't for a while.  Hope all is well
with everyone!

Dave