'81 Scirocco FS

ok, I've decided to try to sell my car. Not something I'm happy about but it
happens.

The car itself is a '81 scirocco, Gold in color, about the most basic
version that you could get, except it has 2 rearview mirrors, and an
automatic tranny. the body is totally straight, and the rust has never been
a problem. The only damage to the body is the scorch mark on the driver's
side of the hood, that is thanks to the recent fire. The engine is a 1.6L
pulled from a '80 rabbit in 1995,  and currently needs a few parts to make
it run smothly again. a list of parts needed can be found at
http://www.techography.com/scirocco/viewtopic.php?topic=44&forum=12&7

Other than the parts listed, the car is in great condition, and has been
used mostly as a daily driver by an elderly gentleman for most of it's life.
I have all of the receipts from the car, but I don't have them with the car
just now.

The car is currently in Vancouver B.C. and I'm asking for $600.

Jerry Carter