From: Tyler J. Pease
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 7:05 PM
To: 'Shawn C Meze'; List (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Crazy Thing Happened Today

Sorry I've never been informed on radiator stuff, but you see, I wasn't
really trying to cool it down faster, it was leaking out of hoses into
the
road so I wanted to get the pressure out, not to mention that I was in
no
danger because I was patient in opening it and my hand was well
protected.
As for pulling over right away, well, I appreciate being called an idiot
and
all but I turned up the heat and brought the temp down to acceptable
level.

Ps.  My car's running fine and I did have a great day.