hey anyone know what i should sell my audi coupe gt for? OT

----- Original Message -----
From: "MrAudi" <mraudi25@epix.net>
To: "Brian Haygood" <scirious@hotmail.com>; "scirocco-mail list"
<Scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 10:19 PM
Subject: Re: hey anyone know what i should sell my audi coupe gt for? OT

> they are the shit. they are incredibly fun to drive, not very fast though.
> unfortunatly they only imported the quattro coupe in 82 and 83. this would
> be the old body style(four sqaure headlights) they can sell anywhere from
> $5000 to $11000 depending on their condition. i have never seen a later
> model coupe (1985) in perfect condition sell for more than $2000. parts
are
> hard to find, especially things like alternators, the one on the coupe
only
> fits a coupe. they are cool cars, but like a scirocco, you have to be a
> little messed up in the head to own one...........

I'll back Jase up on this one for sure. Some of you(okay, one, Daun) know
about the extent of my CGT obscession, and I must say it's a blast to drive.
It's like a pumped up Scirocco, in all respects.

I gotta correct ya, though. The UR-q was sold up 'til '85, in which there
was less than a hundred sold. I believe the total number of Q-mobiles was
about 600, or thereabouts I believe. In all, there was about 23K, both CGTs
and Q-ships combined, sold in the USA, so if you can get one or keep one, do
so. I love mine, and like my 'Rocco, I don't plan on giving it up. Heck, I
know it's a loss on the cash, but I've got plans for the thing. Just like a
Scirocco, I look at it, and I have to laugh. It's shaped like few other
cars, in an oddly kick-ass sort of way. Not to mention it's a 5cyl engine.
Yes, it's like a Quantum in that respect. ^.~

It just needs a 6th gear!

Matt/RJ
ICQ#53963830
"Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any wool? No, Sir, no Sir... I'm not *that*
cool..."
Owned : '85 Audi Coupe GT, Diamond Silver(more than likely appearing at
Cincy 2K2); '85 Volkswagen Scirocco, Mars Red(Will be at Cincy instead, if
it's fixed...)