[Tech] Recaro seat question

Those are factory Subaru seats, mon. Having just replaced the same parts in
my Subaru Impreza 2.5RS with some groovey Recaro SRD, I can tell you 100%
that the brackets are *not* the same. Buy yourself some Recaros from a Golf
or Jetta. They'll bolt in with a helluva lot less fuss.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!