help i got a problem with my audi coupe gt!!!!!

--part1_168.929707f.29a5d0d6_boundary

hey every one i got a rocco and i just got a audi coupe gt and it is running
out of power at 4k. i dont know what the problem is.  it runs good up until
it hits 4k.  when you first start it up it revs straight to redline but after
the 5th injector turns off it starts to run out at 4k again.  do ya'll think
it could be the fuel pressure regulator or something else??? I am at the end
of my rope and vwvortex's forums cant help me with this one.  thanks for any
help guys

--part1_168.929707f.29a5d0d6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B>hey every one i got a rocco and i just got a audi coupe gt and it is running out of power at 4k. i dont know what the problem is.&nbsp; it runs good up until it hits 4k.&nbsp; when you first start it up it revs straight to redline but after the 5th injector turns off it starts to run out at 4k again.&nbsp; do ya'll think it could be the fuel pressure regulator or something else??? I am at the end of my rope and vwvortex's forums cant help me with this one.&nbsp; thanks for any help guys</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_168.929707f.29a5d0d6_boundary--