Jetta recaros (was: OT? -- communter car search)

--- Craig Williams <roccolister@hotmail.com> wrote:

You can buy the appropriate Recaro frames for a
> Scirocco and bolt the
> Jetta's Recaros to them.

Here's my question - where's the best place to buy such
brackets?  I have a set of Recaros from a '92 GLI sitting
in my living room just waiting to be installed in the
Passat as soon as I find the right brackets.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace