Please, somebody,anybody help me!!

Ok, this is sorta off topic, but here goes anyway. I have had this problem
with my Audi for months and months. It bucks when de-accelerating, and when
cruising with foor just barely on the gas. The first thing I thought of was
a vacuum leak, sure enough, the injector o-rings were in pretty bad shape.
(the car would stall if i sprayed carb cleaner near them) I replaced them,
and no better. I went on to tighten up some rubber connections near the idle
stabilizer valve. I also replaced the short piece of rubber hose that is on
the crankcase(a breather of sorts?). I also just replaced the two switches
on the throttlebody. It is still no better. I am completely at a loss for
what might be going on. Please anyone with an idea step up to the
microphone!!!!!!! :)

 Jason Neubold
85 Maroon 8v
86 Tornado Red 16v