Mk1 Passenger side mirror?

Sorry if this is a double post...
I went to the dealer several years ago and the parts guy found a used one at
a recycling yard, orderdit in for me for 20-30$.  It is the fat mirror, not
the flag style.   A "mirror" or the other side (sorry).  With rem0te cables
and everything./  Waiting till im ready for body and paint work to install
it.
Ken