Car cutting out on me. It has to last till I get 16V G60 in!

--Boundary_(ID_vFCOTtbCUotie9s3GVK/fw)

OK so i own a 85 rocco 8v im going to be putting in a 16v g60 in a couple of moths.  So anyways latley like last month my fuel pump has been making a buzzing sound but i disregarded it.  So when i drive the car and the tank gets low as in 1/4 tank of fuel.  My car just cuts out at 3000 rpm the n cuts in and im off so i filled it up and vroom back to life the next week im cruisen at 4000 rpm step on the gas and it hesitates and cuts out a bit the vroom she goes normal..  Is this my fuel pump?  I want to know for sure before I pay 95 dollars for one!  is the 8v one different from the 16V G-60 one?

Thanks a lot guy

Tory Brown  85 Scirocco
TSW 17" rims, Kamei Body Kit
Regeir rear spoiler, Lowered 2"

--Boundary_(ID_vFCOTtbCUotie9s3GVK/fw)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>OK so i own a 85 rocco 8v im going to be putting in a 16v g60
in a couple of moths.&nbsp; So anyways latley like last month my fuel pump has
been making a buzzing sound but i disregarded it.&nbsp; So when i drive the car
and the tank gets low as in 1/4 tank of fuel.&nbsp; My car just cuts out at 3000
rpm the n cuts in and im off so i filled it up and vroom back to life the next
week im cruisen at 4000 rpm step on the gas and it hesitates and cuts out a bit
the vroom she goes normal..&nbsp; Is this my fuel pump?&nbsp; I want to know for
sure before I pay 95 dollars for one!&nbsp; is the 8v one different from the 16V
G-60 one?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Thanks a lot guy</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Tory Brown&nbsp; 85 Scirocco <BR>TSW 17" rims, Kamei Body
Kit<BR>Regeir rear spoiler, Lowered 2"</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_vFCOTtbCUotie9s3GVK/fw)--