Several questions with introduction

--- Wes Brockway <kywes@bellsouth.net> wrote:

We are
> hoping to use the Scirocco as a project car. We are in
> that lousey place
> of having too much in it to get rid of or to put more
> into. It runs but
> is having trouble going from 1st to 2nd.

Probably a worn synchro - they're notorious for wearing
out.  Try some Redline MTL to help out (but not really
solve) the problem.

 It may be a
> linkage problem as
> I had to replace the shifter and didn't know how/take
> time to align the
> shifter. Info appreciated.

Do you have a Bentley?  If not, get one.

I have a few question after
> reading a couple
> of months of list archives.
>
> The ETKA CD looks interesting. How does one get one
> legitimately or
> otherwise?

I'll leave this one up to other listers.

> Does anyone know what's going on with Driversfound.com?

Greg's having trouble with the host ISP I believe.

> What are the particulars for the June 7-9 Gathering? We'd
> be interested
> in attending.

I'm almost finished with the update for the info page.
Watch Scirocco.org for details soon.

Welcome!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace