[OT] Speed World petition

Is anyone else as tired of hearing about this as I am?  If you have
Speed Channel, you would see they show the same stuff as they did
before, with just some Nascar added.  Adding Nascar just brings more
attention to the motorsports that we typically prefer.  For instance,
Nascar fans might turn on their favorite Nascar channel (Speed Channel),
catch an F1 or WRC coverage by accident and actually enjoy it.
Additionally, lets hope Nascar brings enough viewers so they can cut out
some of the infomercials.

There is nothing bad about Nascar.  Yes, the roundy round races get very
boring to watch after a while, but the road course races (Watkins Glen
and Sears Point) are very entertaining to watch.

I have noticed a decline in boat and airplane programming.  I would much
rather watch Nascar!

Mike