RARE mk1 parts available

Ok, this was on the top of the rarest mk1 parts, and I have found some!

Mk1 front opening vent windows.

Pass side is intact, minus the latch has fallen off the glass.
Drivers side glass is broken, but all other hinges/seals are good (you
could have a glass piece made).

If someone wants me to extract the frames/seals let me know...I really
like the idea, but after checking it out up close, don't think I want them
on my car.

Also, this same car (a sidewinder edition or champegne edition) also has
the very rare early style remote mirrors.  instead of the glass moving,
the whole housing moves....let me know if I should get those too....

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox