New Car ('82) with problems ) =

"Rev. Justin Smith" wrote:

> I just bought it last week. It appears to have one of those infamous
> electrical problems. It will turn over, but no spark to be made. We just put
> a new distributor on it, and tried a different coil, and ignition module. I
> am unsure as to what else the mechanic (family friend) has done to it, but
> he appears to be out of ideas.
>
> Anything I should suggest? Or just haul it off to a VW repair shop?
>
> Rev.
> www.Quick60Tuning.com
>
> _______________

Well, you got one of these?:

<http://www.rb.com>

If you do you can become your own family mechanic.   8])

Lets see; Car turns over but won't catch.

You _know_ you are not getting spark or you thinks so because it won't
run?

Fuel getting to the motor (pump noise? Temp bypass relay with jumper
wire?)

Number Five says: "Need more input..."

TBerk