antenna question

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1B80A.E117C660

The new roc has one strange thing wrong with it. Someone has added an ugl=
y 1978 honda civic style antenna on the driver's side. The fuba is still =
there, although I don't know if I need a new one or what. I can probably =
get a used one at the local junkyard. Do fubas go sour?

BenGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.m=
sn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1B80A.E117C660

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>The new roc ha=
s one strange thing wrong with it. Someone has added an ugly 1978 honda c=
ivic style antenna on the driver's side. The fuba is still there, althoug=
h I don't know if I need a new one or what. I can probably get a used one=
 at the local junkyard. Do fubas go sour?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Be=
n</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN=
 Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://explorer.=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1B80A.E117C660--