what is your worst speeding ticket incident...

Ok I have an interesting non-ticket almost ticket story for y-all... I had
just been in an accident in my first VW ('84 gti was mint 'til some smuck
t-boned me in Syr on rt 690...)
Well I picked up a '80 diesal rabbit that was without dash lights. Sooo I
drove the darn thing by pitch at night... I forget what the pitches were
now, but from what I can remember I was at 60 I think at Concert pitch B,
and 65 was C. The Pitch C was hard to hear in the engine, and if I wasn't
paying attention a slightly sharp C was just below 70 mph.
I was thinking about a rehearsal I was coming back from, and forgot to pay
attention to what pitch I was driving at. Sooo I got pulled over for going a
like 68-69 something like that...
When I told the Police Officer my story he laughed, and basically told me
that since it was the most original, and strange reply he'd heard to date he
let me go ;). So I thanked him, and told him I could get him free tickets to
the performance next weekend. I think we were playing a russian program...
Shostakovich, Tchaic... etc... He didn't go... but I was happy not to get
that darn ticket that night!
chris :)