From: Erik LaCelle [mailto:lacelle@frontiernet.net]
Sent: 18 February 2002 16:58
To: Euroroc II
Subject: General Question Re: Computers

Is there a reason I can send mails to the list from work but my home machine
gets the mail back rejected ?  I triple checked the address....

Erik L

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or
used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorised use,
disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error please contact the
sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.