engine/exhaust/tranny for sale

--part1_105.114b209a.29a1b9b7_boundary

Well, the thing seems pretty old, was put on by the PO, and the pipes seemed
to have come loose from the sleeves that attach it to the Exhaust Manifold.
On top of that it has gotten really corroded and doesn't want to sit right at
the connection to the Mid pipe (the PO owner attached a flex pipe right
behind/right where the collector pipe is/was). I was planning on trying to
weld or fix the leak at the sleeves, but don't really know how to remedy the
flex pipe corrosion, etc. So basically like I posted to the list my tight
wallet leaves me looking for a used one.

Randy
87' 2.0L 16v Scirroco
"Special Broke Ass Ghetto Edition"
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

--part1_105.114b209a.29a1b9b7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Well, the thing seems pretty old, was put on by the PO, and the pipes seemed to have come loose from the sleeves that attach it to the Exhaust Manifold. On top of that it has gotten really corroded and doesn't want to sit right at the connection to the Mid pipe (the PO owner attached a flex pipe right behind/right where the collector pipe is/was). I was planning on trying to weld or fix the leak at the sleeves, but don't really know how to remedy the flex pipe corrosion, etc. So basically like I posted to the list my tight wallet leaves me looking for a used one.<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000a0" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Comic Sans MS" LANG="0"><BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Randy <BR>
87' 2.0L 16v Scirroco <BR>
"Special Broke Ass Ghetto Edition"</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000a0" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Comic Sans MS" LANG="0"><BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness." <BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_105.114b209a.29a1b9b7_boundary--