From: "BHonnold" <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 5:55 PM
Subject: Dirk or Patrick Shiller (sp)

There is an item on German E-bay that I need to add to my collection of
parts.  But the seller will only ship to Germany.  I am a newbie to the
coolness of German e-bay.

Can one of you, or anyone on the list help me out to obtain this item.

http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1702706805

Thank you,

Brian H