EFI was HP at which a 4k is too low gearing?

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Chris M wrote:

> Is somebody making a complete megasquirt kit?  If so, could somebody point
> me to the website?  I've been wanting to do this, but the pc board
> construction scares me.  I have a pretty extensive background in electronics
> (navy ET), so I can assemble one, just never had the nuts to etch the pc
> board. This would save me a bunch of money...
Chris & Scirocco Al,

The kit from the group buy that is now closed was $100, they may have a
few spares available in a few weeks, but they wont take orders for them
until availability is announced.

The complete kit will probably be avialable in another group buy this
summer sometime. Possibly with hardware revisions to fix any problems that
arise during the installations of the kits from the current closed buy.

The mailing list is here: