lifters clicking

----__JNP_000_13cc.2f17.3cc7

Last night i raced a G60 and after the race my lifters was clicking like
mad for about 15 mins. I just installed a oil pump two weeks ago. My car
doesn't have a baffle in it or anyting. could this be the problem? the
race was a quartermile race. I beat  with a 87 vw scrocco16v with a
lighted flywheel and a 4K tanny and i removed the air filter because it
was soaked in gas before the run.
----__JNP_000_13cc.2f17.3cc7

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bottomMargin=3D0 leftMargin=3D3 topMargin=3D0 rightMargin=3D3><SPAN=20
class=3Dposttext>Last night i raced a G60 and after the race my lifters was=
=20
clicking like mad for about 15 mins. I just installed a oil pump two weeks =
ago.=20
My car doesn't have a baffle in it or anyting. could this be the problem? =
the=20
race was a quartermile race. I beat&nbsp; with a 87 vw scrocco16v with a =
lighted=20
flywheel and a 4K tanny and i removed the air filter because it was soaked =
in=20
gas before the run.</SPAN><BR></BODY></HTML>

----__JNP_000_13cc.2f17.3cc7--