non-euro lights that look like euro lights.....just read....

Living in Hicktown, USA where I see poopy American cars such as early
90s Dynasty's way too often, I just so happened to drive by an old
Dynasty after reading the original post to this thread and they
definitely do look like the lights in the picture.  The inner part of
the light is the blinker on the Dynasty, but I would imagine that could
be rewired anyway.  If anyone wants me to, I can check out the local
junkyards for these lights.

Mike