NE Request for help. transporting roccos.

Hey guys and gals.
Jewels has graciously allowed me to park several roccos in her drive for
some unknown period of time. In exchange for some parts and stuff. Im
gonna need some help transporting several roccs that are driveable and
possibly one that is not.

Also Hey anybody wanno go out to Mr. Cheapass Ron's house? it requires
that you drive a beatup 8v tho (the hood may be screwed down :-)

anyways.
brian
82 Lipstick Red Topless bunny.. and no thats my wifes car not my wife.
85 8v. shortly...
88 16v white maybe
88 16v donor possibly soon
87 16v bad tranny -- nah thats too many.