brake pads, Mintex or ATE or Pagid

--part1_6f.22a2e034.299ff372_boundary

I need new brake pads,  They are all pretty much the same price.  Just
wondering what ones you guys use and like, or don't like.  Reduced dust would
be nice, but if it reduces performance than its not worth it to me.  Thanks
guys.  Peace

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_6f.22a2e034.299ff372_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I need new brake pads,&nbsp; They are all pretty much the same price.&nbsp; Just wondering what ones you guys use and like, or don't like.&nbsp; Reduced dust would be nice, but if it reduces performance than its not worth it to me.&nbsp; Thanks guys.&nbsp; Peace<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6f.22a2e034.299ff372_boundary--