G60 green top injector flow rates?

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002, Dan Bubb wrote:

> 220-240cc/min. In that range. NA 2.0L 8V injector is about 190cc/min. This
> is just stuff I picked up on Vortex, so I don't know how reliable the
> numbers are.
This is something i picked up on vortex too.

http://www.autospeed.com/A_0102/article.html

Tables of junkyard injector flow rates, lots of 300cc+ min injectors on
there... like this one...

Bosch 0 280 155 009 346cc/min Saab Turbo

if you want more flow take a copy of this with you to the yard, you'll
find something :)

peas,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org