From: Daun Yeagley [mailto:vwdaun@yahoo.com]=20
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 10:37 AM
To: jason_f_snow@nac.net; 'Julie Macfarlane'; pbureau@attbi.com;
vwscir87@hotmail.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Julie's reply: [what is your worst speeding ticket
incident...]

--- "Jason F. Snow" <jason_f_snow@nac.net> wrote:
> "See guys. There is an advantage to shaving your legs."
>=20
> Hey, let's all shave our legs for Waterfest...ummm...Did
> I say that out
> loud? Tberk! You with me!?

Oh this outta be a riot.  Wonder if I did the full-drag
thing I could get laid?  LOL!

Agreeing with TBerk, this is WAAAAY outta hand.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front
of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace