A2 or A3 bumpers on a A1 MKII Scirocco?

--- dohc16v <dohc16v@shaw.ca> wrote:

>        Will any A2, or A3 bumpers fit to improve
> styling?  I know the A2 jetta and GTi front bumpers
> fit.  How could I tell which ones fit.  I would like
> front and back but I got no idea on how to measure
> them.
>
> Thanks a lot guys.
>
> Pic of A2 jetta bumpers on A1 MK 1 Scirocco i think
> a 79

http://www.mk1scirocco.com/Scirocco/tech/_big_bumper_spoiler/bbs5.jpg
========================

Those are stock US bumpers in that pic. What's
different is under the bumper.

Style is a matter of taste - I don't like "big"
bumpers.
 ;-)

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)