UK and Europe hosting a Yank?

Ok I am trying to make plans for a tour across the pond. I want to kick it
off in the UK at GTI International on May 11 and make my way over to Germany
to visit Dirk and attend the Roadstar event with him on the weeekend of the
25th.
 Now I have a freind of the family in Oxford I can stay with for a few days
but I was wondering if anyone else in the UK or parts inbetween there and
Germany would be able to offer a night or two for a US traveller. We dont
have any French listers do we? Either way I do think I must visit Paris for
obvious reasons.
I would be forever in your debt and willing to do anything or bring anything
from here as a return favor.

Email me off list, even if you cant offer stay but could offer any advice I
would appreciate it.

Jasin Larson
MK1 16v