Cincy Hotell Reservations???

> > Just to make sure im gonna make reservations at the
> hotell that has the
> most
> > rocco nuts.  Where are ya'll staying?  Ramada or
> Amerahost?

Why?  There's no hotel party for Cincy.  :)

Anyway, here's the update on the Cincy hotel stuff.  I
talked to the Ramada folks this morning to reserve a block
of rooms.  Ummmm, they're not *technically* open and said
they wouldn't have a computer 'til at least March 4th but
could take my name / number and call me back later.  I've
not talked with Amerihost as of yet.

Soooo., for the moment, no 'official' hotel designation.
Updates as they occur....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace