Waterfest Hotel Reservations

--- Josh Able <mkii@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> I think we need to do the SOUTH option.
>
> they still have all types of rooms available.
>
> but we better do it NOW, because hotel #1 will be sold
> out by Friday.

Josh,

I was on the other line with Jay Cammisa when you called
him.  I hung up with him and booked into both, however I'm
much more likely to stay at the 2nd hotel for a couple
reasons.  First, I can get the lower ($79/night) rate for
Friday/Saturday/Sunday, and second, it's a double room.
Third, Mad Bastard has booked into that hotel as well.

Hell, I guess I might as well cancel the single room at
hotel #1....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace