what is your worst speeding ticket incident...

i was leaving school one afternoon and i was at an intersection.  there was
a center turning lane on my side of the highway, not on the other side but
still had two lanes going across the intersection.  the light turned green
the cars in front me waited for traffic to clear then they went, i had to
stop and wait for traffic to clear again.  so i was stopped in the middle of
the intersection when some lady, decided to go around the cars waiting to
make there left hand turn on the other side of the highway. she basically
zig-zagged the intersection, lost control the of car, and hit me head on at
about 45 mph.  at the time i had a 93 grand prix SE, not a small car.  she
hit me with one of those honda SUVs.  my car flew back across the
intersection over an island, and came to rest in a little paved area on the
side of the road.  both cars were totaled, but here is he kicker.  as the
cop inspected the accident scene, he said that i wasn't yielding to traffic
and that i was partially turned into her lane.  i got a ticket for failure
to yield, my fault for the accident, and a lecture from the cop on how to
drive as i was being put into the ambulance for my ride to the hospital.
jason