Velocity Sport Tuning is out of business!!

Rumor has it that Josh has replaced his trusty 1.8 16V with a pair of rabid
gerbils chasing a chunk of green fromunder cheese (fromunder cheese, where
does it come from?...From Under!)  He's also employed an ingenious new type
of injection system.  Whereby he forces the gerbils to inhale methane pumped
straight out of his ass which sends them into a crazed frenzy and adds the
power of 10 additional gerbils.

Go Josh!

- Jan Folkson  http://www.janfolkson.com
NYC

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"If you're not passing traffic..you ARE traffic"