Rocky Mountain

--- Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com> wrote:

> More bad news:
>
> Rocky Mountain Motorworks has officially filed
> chapter 11
>
> Katy had ordered a dash cover for my Golf from them
> for my birthday (today
> the 13th) and never showed, she called them and they
> explained they had to
> cancel her order (without telling her....three weeks
> went by) because
> CoverLay cancelled their account with RMM because of
> the banckruptcy.
>
> Aftermarket VW suppliers are dropping like flies!
>
> Eric

I wondered how they could afford to mail out those
glossy catalogs every week.

Fortunately, they were a re-seller and not a
manufacturer. Just about anything they sold can be had
elsewhere.

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)