cam gear

larry,
     i probably wont change anything with it to start with (ill have a
pretty stock setup) but if i ever get to dyno the car or install a mod that
might require some timing adjustment, i thought it might be easier with an
adjustable gear. plus they look alot cooler than the stock gear and
supposedly their lighter weight could add minimal power.

thanx,
tony
84 wolfsburg turning 16v