doing your own head

I already did it on a junk head, pretty easy and fun
to do. Now I am waiting for the head I bought to get
delivered, and I will do it for that one as well :))

This is what is known as a "street prep" I think. You
will not get the very last HP out of the thing, but if
you never race it, why spend more for it.

BONUS - Kevin, if my suggestion made you save money, I
will accept donations!! hehehe

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco