From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 20:29
To: scirocco list; Brett Van Sprewenburg; Cheapass Ron Pieper
Subject: Re: people are chatting!!! (chat night established)

    Well, last night we had a blast at the scirocco channel. We had about 15
people for several
hours with a brief peak at 20 or so. We all poked fun at ron's bumper mod,
tobias, eric ellis, dan
snow, big macgarvey, It seems tuesday nights there are plenty of us online,
so i'm gonna try this
one on for size:

Scirocco list chat night:
Tuesdays starting 9 pm est (6 pm pst). (I figure the west coasters can drift
in as the night goes
on.)
- web based: http://scirocco.dhs.org:8000
- irc client based: irc://scirocco.dhs.org:6667/scirocco (mirc will open
that link directly if its
installed)

    Brett, please put some sort of info about this on the .org site in a
conspicuous place (people
were asking specifically for this last night).
    The channel is always up and open for chatting, but the time is set with
hope that the few of us
will all show up at once and get a good chat going.
We'll see how this flies.
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has begun', rocco #7)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch,
driveshafts, wheels :)