Pls. take off list..:sorry for dragging this out] honda #2 and my reply

Sorry Randy, "not appropriate"?  I can understand you not being
interested, that's what the list has determined the delete key is for.

As far as most stock hondas being faster than both of your Sciroccos, I
agree there's no shame...except that they shouldn't be.  Quicker, maybe.
Top speed isn't for everyone, but maybe some of us could get together and
fix the problem(s) with your cars.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v