160 mph speedo install

If I'm correct, the speedo should plug right in to the current dash setup if you have a mkII 16.  The only thing you may want to find is the proper speedo gear for the tranny so that you know what speed you are really doing.  Remember, this could
be BS I have a 160 speedo I just haven't put it in yet since my 140 still has a little life left in it.

As for the DPS, my guess would be that it could cause all those problems, but that is a pure guess.

William