round lights in my Mk2

Hello Ewan,

> I'd say that ideally they could do with being slightly smaller but it looks
> pretty good. For a lights conversion, I prefer the neoplan bus lights!

I agree with you completely !

The Neoplan lights are also one of my my favourites.
But in this cheap case  I just used what I had at home.
Just to make the best out of a boring, rainy afternoon,
not really the modification that will survive more than a few days on my car ;-)

> remember if they are on your site or on the Roadstar CD but I thought they
> were interesting.

www.Scirocco2.de/neoplan1.jpg
www.Scirocco2.de/neoplan2.jpg
www.Scirocco2.de/neoplan3.jpg
....are some "Neoplan" pics   -  food for thought !

enjoy your day

Greets
Dirk