Reference for Mark Taylor

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Kevin Collins wrote:

> jester@westfailure.net wrote:
>
> > I'm about to send him some big $ & wanted to hear from someone that
> > recieved parts from him.
>
> Based on my experience, I wouldn't send ANYONE a dime unless you get your
> goods up front, or that someone YOU know personally and trust with your
> life knows this guy personally.  Be VERY careful.
Well,

He's been selling scirocco parts on Vortex for a few months, and no-one
has screamed foul, so he may well be on the Up and up, but i have no
choice but to prepay as he is in scotland.

I'm sure that someone on the list has bought from him, and i'd probably be
willing to gamble if a few people had good experiences here that I trust.

That and he says he is out of stuff, a scammer wouldn't do that, he'd take
your money wether he could get something or not, why would a scammer
refuse $$$ just because he doesnt have an item ;)

take care,

Steve

P.S. obviously my comfort level is not 110% or I wouldnt ask ;)

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org