ND news

count me in for the cruise up there! what route is going to be taken this
year? are we going Hwy 1 again? i will probably meet up with the List
somewhere up the road a peice; in Lompoc if you go Hwy 1 and Santa Maria if
you are going Hwy 101. cant wait to go!

-Craig

"Nightmare" '88 16v (soon to be G60 Turbo!!)