mindless vandals - got to vent!

Went out to the car this morning to find that some f$&*er had broken the
driver's side main window sometime overnight. Nothing seems to have been
taken or any attempt to hotwire it so it looks like another case of 'hell,
lets smash it just for the fun of it'.  I've got factory green tint glass so
it'll be next to impossible to find a replacement in the scrapyards. Time to
phone the dealer and see what the damage is going to be. Add that to the
fact that my bonnet got wrecked last week and the gearbox in my other
scirocco died last week, it's not been a good week or so!
Now that's off my chest, I can get some work done.....

Ewan Hopkins
'85 Storm 2.0L
'86 GT 1.8
'87 GT 1.6