(pairs o) parts wanted / parts found (requests for twin)

So, what's the price tag up to now? How close are ya to the 3g limit?

And what are the chances of finding two turbos in one sale... hrmmm, I love
Ebay.

>>says sports cars have no cargo space??? god i love sciroccos.

I moved my entire apartment in my lowered 88 .. bed, desk, tv and monitor
etc, never even had to "tie the hatch down". The thing is like a cave.

Although you might wanna beef up the suspension a bit before attempting that
kind of load ..... hmmmm