Importing Vehicles more stuff [Al's Rieger]

Thats how I remeber it...I stared at that nuclear green monster every day
of that auction...I had no cash, but desperately wanted that car...so that
auction sticks in my mind, as does the auction picture...there were palm
trees everywhere in the backgroud..

Eric